Durable, low maintenance and incredibly realistic, premium artificial grass could perfectly complete your outside space. At Kennedy Landscapes, we are expert artificial grass installers that deliver outstanding results. Artificial grass is an amazing alternative to a natural lawn in many settings and will enable you to enjoy a pristine garden throughout the year. It’s certainly worth exploring our child and pet-friendly options. Artificial Grass can be installed right up to the edges of garden patios and garden pathways transforming the look of your garden.
We are skilled artificial grass installers that offer a tailored service designed to suit your garden, your schedule and your budget. Thanks to our knowledge and experience, we can tackle awkward terrain and complex projects. Whether you require an ornamental lawn, a play area for the kids or grass that can withstand the rigours of your pooches, we can help.
Why not contact us today to discover how artificial grass could be the key to transforming your garden and your lifestyle?
Why choose artificial grass?
- low maintenance – if you don’t enjoy mowing and weeding or you simply don’t have the time to work on your garden, fake grass will give you a beautiful lawn that is hassle-free. Artificial grass would also be a great solution if you have mobility issues that make maintaining your lawn difficult.
- Poor growing conditions – shady, wet or rocky terrain can mean that natural lawns struggle to grow. Newly built properties often have poor sub-bases which cause grass to die after just a few weeks or months.
- Any Garden – artificial grass can be installed in almost any garden design. It could quickly transform an awkward, underused area into an attractive feature of your garden or a great play space for your kids.
- Green throughout the year – if your natural new lawns tend to yellow in summer or to turn into a quagmire in the winter, switch to artificial grass and enjoy a lush, green lawn all year round.
- Kids and pets – do your youngsters churn up your lawn or do your dogs ruin your grass when they dig and wee? Do your kids play in the garden and then walk mud through your house? You can say goodbye to mud, holes and yellow patches when you choose artificial grass.
- Combat allergies – an artificial lawn could be a major boon for any hay fever sufferers in your family.
- Working away and holidays – it’s difficult to maintain a natural lawn if you frequently work away from home or travel regulalry. You can guarantee that you always return to a pristine lawn when you choose artificial grass.
- Save water – artificial grass does not need watering. With synthetic grass, you can reduce your water usage and therefore your costs while placing less pressure on local water supplies.
- Perfect for tenants and landlords – tenants may not maintain your garden or treat it with respect. They might not have the time to tend to a natural lawn or have no interest in mowing it. An artificial lawn will ensure that you are not left with an unsightly mess when tenants leave and that you can advertise your property for rent immediately.
- Speedy installation of artificial grass – you can effect a transformation of your outside space in double quick time when you choose synthetic grass. Natural grass can take months to bed in, but an artificial lawn is good to go immediately. Artificial grass can be installed right along fence and boundary lines as well as garden walls using a flat concrete edging and a concrete haunch. Constructed the right way means that if you replace your fencing in the future it won't effect the grass we have installed.
There are many compelling reasons why a natural lawn might not be the best option for your outside space. Here’s why artificial grass could be the superior choice:
In summary, synthetic grass enables you to spend less time looking after your lawn and more time enjoying it. There will be no need to cringe when the kids have a kick about or the dogs need to pee, and you can look forward to hosting impromptu barbecues at any time without worrying about mowing the lawn. Your artificial lawn could even enhance the value of your property.
Frequently Asked Questions
What about balconies and flat roofs?
Superior synthetic grass is an excellent option for creating low-maintenance, visually appealing outdoor spaces. It can be installed on any surface and trimmed to any shape, making it ideal for balconies and flat roofs. Kennedy Landscapes will perform a seamless installation of artificial grass that will give you the perfect space in which to relax, whether you're looking to entertain guests or create a quiet retreat for yourself.
What is the installation process?
After conducting a no-obligation site survey to assess the size of your lawn and the terrain, we can provide a free quotation. We will help you to choose the right artificial grass for both your needs and your budget and we will give you a good indication of how long it will take to complete the artificial grass installation. We will work with you to plan and design the installation and we will always endeavour to complete the project in a timely manner. We can incorporate the installation from your garden design plan easily and hassle free.
When can artificial grass be laid?
Unlike natural grass, which may have a limited growing season, synthetic lawns can be installed at any time of the year and are quick to install. This means you can have a lush, green outdoor space all year round, regardless of the weather. There’s never a bad time to give yourself a gorgeous, green, hard-wearing and low-maintenance lawn.
Are you in Sussex looking for artificial grass installers near me? Get in touch now.
Where do you start?
Call Kennedy Landscapes today! We would be delighted to discuss your plans for your garden patio and to provide a free quotation.
0800 270 7077
Together, your vision and our design skills will deliver the perfect patio!
Outstanding workmanship, Scott and his team have done an excellent job of the entire project and we look foward to enjoying the garden for years to come. Many Thanks....Paddy — Paddy
Scott and his team were excellent. They came up with a solution to stop our garden eroding. It was a big project that involved construction and landscaping. — Kirsty O’Donnell
Scott Kennedy and team have transformed our space into a garden that suits my needs and I am very pleased with my new easy-care garden, completed professionally and with excellent service. — Priscilla Backhouse
What can I say about Scott and his team we had artificial grass down on the back garden they work really hard and I must say it looks very good very pleased I would definitely use them again — Peter Williamson
Scott and his team completely transformed our garden from an unusable space to an oasis. — Helena Riste
Scott and his guys transformed the entrance to my house. Installed a bespoke pathway and were helpful and friendly all the time. I would highly recommend their services. Real quality — Dan Small
So pleased with my garden which was designed and landscaped by Kennedy Landscapes & Gardens. Scott and team worked through the worst of the weather, always professional and leaving everything tidy at the end of the day and at the end of the job. — Liz Ansloos
Scott and his team completely transformed my garden, they were very professional and arrived on time each day. They were always so polite and cheerful, I would absolutely recommend them, they did an excellent job. — Jackie Brooman